Friday, January 5, 2018

Coffee Quotes

I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee. 
Flash Rosenberg 

Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all. 
David Lynch 

It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who genuinely have a medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity. 
Dave Barry 

I never laugh until I've had my coffee . 
Clark Gable 

Coffee: the favorite drink of the civilized world. 
Thomas Jefferson 

The powers of a man's mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks. 
James Mackintosh 

Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee? 
Albert Camus 

The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce. 
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. 

A morning without coffee is like sleep. 
Unknown Author 

Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it's hard to go back to sleep. 
Fran Drescher 

There's nothing sweeter than a cup of bitter coffee. 
Rian Aditia 

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be? 
Cassandra Clare 

Way too much coffee. But if it weren't for the coffee, I'd have no identifiable personality whatsoever. 
David Letterman 

We want to do a lot of stuff; we're not in great shape. We didn't get a good night's sleep. We're a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup. 
Jerry Seinfeld