Sunday, February 8, 2015

JUDGING OTHERS QUOTES


Don't be afraid of being hurt or judged by anyone, take a risk and be honest about who you really are. honest to yourself that your fear, dream, hope, disappointments, happiness and your luck in life is part of who you are and your destinies is right within you. 

Every criticism, judgment, diagnosis, and expression of anger is the tragic expression of an unmet need. 
Marshall Rosenberg 

“I shiver, thinking how easy it is to be totally wrong about people-to see one tiny part of them and confuse it for the whole, to see the cause and think it's the effect or vice versa” 
― Lauren Oliver 

Seeking out my flaws doesn't define who I am... It defines who you are. 

“I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university. 
Albert Einstein 

You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him. 
~Leo Aikman 

" People will always spread rumors about you, People will always cause drama involving you, but the only thing you can do is rise above them and smile . 

I owe no explanation for my flaws. I don't have to justify my mistakes, my past, or my insecurities. I am growing and learning. Let me live. " 

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain, and most fools do". 
Benjamin Franklin 

" Self-Righteousness belongs to the narrow minded". 

One should examine oneself for a very long time before condemning others". 

“Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn't have the time to sit around and talk about you. What's important to me is not others' opinions of me, but what's important to me is my opinion of myself. 

Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of. 

Change what you say by changing how you see. 
Jonathan Lockwood Huie 

The moral principle to adopt in this issue, is: “Judge, and be prepared to be judged.” 

Every criticism,judgment,diagnosis, and expression of anger is the tragic expression of an unmet need. 

" The world is full of fools & faint hearts;& yet everyone has courage to bear the misfortunes and wisdom, enough to manage the affairs of his neighbors". 

"Negative rumors are as dumb as the people who start them, and as fake as the people who help spread them. 

If their name isn't God, their opinion doesn't matter and their approval isn't needed.